Thursday, March 17, 2011

Up and Down

TABLE CONTENTS:
1.Running Wheels
2.Shoes
3.Turning the sides


Running wheels
Both a parents and child's dream to grow up, to become successful. Growing up means going through stages and wanting to be better than what a person really feels. When kids are five they seek to be seven, when nine they seek to be twelve when thirteen they want to be twenty one and so on.  There is something that students don't ever want to accomplish when they see older people doing it. I always wanted to climb on a bike and ride it freely through the streets with the wind blowing back through my hair as i swiftly pass. though, i had a big dream i could never accomplish it, i attempted to reach m,y goal several times. Every weekend from eight in the morning until ten. i would always wake up quickly and run outside to the backyard. While my sisters slept i took their bikes and tried to ride them
As i climbed the bike and did not fall my emotions began to fly and raise quite rapidly. i began to ride and the wheels on the bike began  to turn  and go. i was so happy that i was riding the bike and then all of sudden i fell. without a warning or a thought about falling  i was already on the floor. My dreams would always shatter instantly i never was able to accomplish my dream thoroughly.
even though i always feel there was never one weekend where i would wake not wake up early and take time into attempting to ride a two wheel bike. i was tired of my bike styled out with the training wheels. My dream would never be put down, since i knew i had the possibility of accomplishing it.
My sisters began to notice me and tried to put me down. instead of letting it affect me and discourage me i tried even harder to show them i could do it. The last weekend before my birthday,  i woke up and strongly wanted to ride my bike. i was very determined and was going to put in all of my effort into riding my bike. I knew that i could so it. i concentrated all of my effort into working and riding my bike. i climbed on to the high seat and i started riding the bike it was so quick. the wheels began turning and i peddled faster and the bike was as quick as a speeding bullet.
At the moment that i started peddling my sister woke up and headed out the door. they stood out the door precisely at the moment where i was quickest. I was feeling beast! I felt so good as if the world had ended and i was the only left alive, like if the moon had fallen into my hands, i felt extremely powerful.
Shoes
Shoes. The shoes my family wear tend to show our personality. I focus on wearing easy flat slim shoes that don't over exaggerate the size of my foot. i have many shoes that tend to focus on what i feel and for different occasions. with having different types of shoes it leads to priority of specific one compared to others. I have shoes i rarely wear which i clean after every use, while i also have some that i wear many days a week and i clean about once a month. My most prized shoes i keep hidden in the darkness of my closet and Ive never ever wore them, i have kept them for almost a year. The shoes i have not wore to this day have huddled together to keep each other company.
On the other hands my sister has a collection of boots high heels and pumps. Blue Green Yellow Orange Red Black Silver Gold and sooo much more. She has if not all most of the color pallet. Her boots are sharp, shiny, with shtrap, shtrapless, buttons, no buttons.  So similar but are meant to be worn with different clothes, or at least to her knowledge.
Similarly my middle sister/child has a weird shoe thing. My sister has at least 50 pairs of shoes. Her shoes are all sneakers, but the difference between them is the brand. My sisters top priority on her brands she has nikes, jordans, coach, vans, etc. She has sooo many pairs.
Me and my sisters share the same type of ways we hoard and what we hoard but in different angles and points. We all share keeping many shoes but we range in how we use, store and what we look for specifically in the shoe.  
Turning the Sides
    In third grade no one ever ponders or reflects actions. A normal third grade day for me vegan having fun while learning. This day was going as usual, nothing differing same old same old. All the the events that were happening that day was normal.
    The day was swiftly passing, like the sand in an old fashion timer. I was happy when it was finally time for lunch. As I finished eating my lunch I drifted my way back to the classroom. I was as bored as a gold fish with only seconds in their time span.
    In result of being bored i made the decision to want to have fun. The school was built and had many railings leading to the classroom. I climbed on the railings and attempted to make a one hundred and eighty degree turn. I was seeking to feel the magic of adrenaline rushing through my body. I began the complicated process of holding on to the  railing and turning on to the ground. Without a warning or any moments for my symphatetic autonomic nervous system to react, the grip of my small smudgy hands clenched with finger  painting hands left the railings. As my hands let go of the railing i fell, my body drifted and slid through the hard poky cement/black top on the elementary school floor.My face looked like a tomato. I screamed out for help and was prompted with a quick response from one of the P.E teacher coaches. The coach asked, “What led you to wanting to turn. I have specifically warned you before hand that the railings are dangerous and a place not to play. Now lets hurry and take you to the nurse.”
I murmured “Uh Huh, I'm sorry. Now I know,” i did not know how to respond other than feeling shame and regretting my actions. I felt the world weighing on my shoulders aside from the horible scrapes and scratches on face, that were bleeding me a river. From that moment on I became aware of the extent on rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment